Second to last class! I know kiddos are counting down. Here is the homework for Friday.
Homework for May 19, 2017
- CPM Lesson 8.1.1 How can I describe the data? Review and preview problems 8-7 through 8-11 all part
- Acellus: What is a Mineral? Video/questions/Cornell Notes
- Acellus: Identifying a Mineral by its Properties Video/questions/Cornell Notes
- Spelling page 176-177/study for last spelling test!!!! 🙂
- Finish up last Book review due Friday. Be prepared to present!
- Hyphens, Lesson 81, page 253-254, include writing link
- StudySync ConnectED –
- First Read “The Hero Schliemann: The Dreamer Who Dug for Troy”, Read and annotate. Complete “Think” questions. Use evidence from the text and complete sentences in your responses. (if not completed in class)
- Author’s Purpose and Author’s Point of View – “The Hero Schliemann: The Dreamer Who Dug for Troy” Watch video, read and annotate the “Model” and complete “Your Turn” questions
- Read pages 311, 1-10 all parts
- Complete Athens and Sparta compare and contrast chart Athens_and_Sparta-1