Homework for Apr 26, 2017
Come to Open House, Monday, April 24 from 4-6!!!!!!
- CPM homework lesson 6.2.5 What can a variable represent? Review and Preview questions 6-115-6-119
- Chapter 6 Closure – check answers
- study for test on Wednesday
- Acellus Waves in the Ocean, questions and Cornell Notes
- Spelling page 162-163
- Vocabulary word of the week: terrain – day 5
- Read Frightful’s Mountain, chapters 17, 18 and and complete “Learning from Frightful’s Perspective for chapter”.
- Using Commas III, Lesson 74, page 245-246
- StudySync ConnectED – Point of View and Close Read on assignments – All parts and make sure when you annotate you are following the prompts. The short answer response for the question on the Close Read assignment should be at least a long paragraph in length and needs to include evidence from the text and your evidence needs to be elaborated on and explained.
- Read pages 262-267 and answer questions on page 267, questions 1-4.