Homework for October 26, 2016
- Chapter 3, Lesson 3.1.3, Review and Preview Problems 3-45 through 3-49 (Monday)
- Chapter 3, Lesson 3.1.3, Review and Preview Problems 3-50 through 3-54 (Tuesday)
- Acellus: Chapter 17 review (Monday) Or if you did this already, then you need to complete Acellus: What Causes Tides? and Cornell Notes.
- Acellus: Chapter 17 Test (Tuesday)
- Spelling page 54 and 55 (one each day)
- Vocabulary word of the week: monotonous Day 1 and Day 2 (One each day Monday and Tuesday)
- Verbs page 83 if not completed in class
- Out of the Dust freewrite #8 and 9 (one each day Monday and Tuesday)
- Complete Out of the Dust Conflict worksheet.
- Friendly letter rough draft, if not completed in class
- Complete Out of the Dust Vocabulary cartoon. My word is__________________________________Due 10/26
- Article of the week #3 “Bullying Definition” Section comprehension questions on page 3. – Some parts will be done in class. Due 10/28
- Book Review Due 11/2
- EEI student edition, read pages 6-9 Ancient River People Myths and Laws, and complete workbook pages