Homework for October 12, 2016
- Lesson 2.3.3 How can I understand products? R&P 2-75 through 2-79 all parts
- Learning Log – go back through chapter and find all of the math notes and read the descriptions/vocabulary words there. On your learning logs, write down the meaning for each vocabulary word.
- Acellus: Lunar vs. solar eclipse
- Cornell notes
- Read and annotate Inventors and scientists: Galileo
- Keep Lunar calendar up to date, chart daily
- Spelling page 42 and 43
- Vocabulary word of the week: conspicuous Day 3 and 4
- Out of the Dust Vocabulary Wordle (wordle.net) with my word______________________
- Rule 6, Verbs, pages 23-25
- Read Out of the Dust pages 99-149 Winter 1935, freewrite #4
- Complete Out of the Dust Worksheets, Autumn 1934- Winter 1935
- Choose book for next book report.
- Article of the week #1 Due 10/14
- “Migrate Here” brochure, due Wednesday, Oct 12