It’s been a great week! Students are starting to get the hang of routines and procedures in class. Beginning next week, in addition to aplseeds, I am going to send home a checklist of assignments instead of having student write in planner…so look for it! Aplseeds will still be useful if something is missing, or if your student is absent. You will be able to download and print assignments here.
Homework for Wednesday, September 14, 2016
- Lesson 1.1.5 Homework R&P 1-36 through 1-40 all parts
- Lesson 1.2.1 Homework R&P 1-46 through 1-50 all parts
- Unit 16 Review and Exam Acellus
- Read and annotate Sir Isaac Newton. Complete questions inventors-and-science-sir-isaac-newton
- Parent survey
- Spelling book pages 20, 21
- Vocabulary word of the week, Day 5, Day 2 of new word: monopoly vocabulary-word-of-the-week-monopoly
- Capitalization pages 529, 531 capitalization-pages-517-529-and-531
- Snapshot autobiography final draft
- “A Brief History of Wolves in the US” pages 5-8 close read #2 and annotate the text
- Book report “Choices” due September 30
- EEI: Paleolithic People, read “Petra, an Early Paleolithic Girl, student edition, pages 6-7 and Peter, a Late Paleolithic Boy, student ed. pages 8-9
- EEI: After reading about Peter and Petra complete Venn diagram compare and contrast, student workbook pages 7.
- EEI: Student workbook, page 8.