Welcome to September! Our first week is over and it has been a great week!
- Lesson 1.1.3, problems 1-19 through 1-23 all parts
- Acellus Earth’s Seasons video and complete problems after watching video
- Cornell notes on the Acellus video in science notebook cornellnotestemplatedoc
- Spelling Book pages 18
- Vocabulary word of the week: archaeology, Day 3
- Complete Snapshot Autobiography rough draft, we will edit in class tomorrow
- First read page 6-8 of “A Brief History of Wolves in the US” Continue to mark text as we practiced in class. Underline important information and circle words you don’t know.
- Pre-Test Paleolithic People paleolithic-people