Please sign each syllabus and have it back to Mrs. Coughren by September 5, 2016
Homework for Friday, September 2, 2016
- Go to aplseeds.com and write down the math problem and solve it
- Here is the problem: 9 x (3+2) – 7 =
- Problem set 1-10 through 1-14 all parts
- Acellus, How Earth Moves video, complete problems after watching video
- Complete Cornell notes on the Acellus video in science notebook
- Here is an image on how to complete them:
- Vocabulary word of the week: archaeology, page 2 Vocabulary Word of the Week
- Capitalization worksheet page 521 and 523 Capitalization rules and worksheet
- Complete Snapshot Autobiography rough draft Snapshot autobiography
- Choose a book for first book report. Must be at least 200 pages.
- Go to aplseeds.com and write down the message from Mrs. Coughren
- Here is the message: Mrs. Coughren’s 6th grade class at APL are the most intelligent students ever!
- History Textbook, read pages 28-34 and answer questions 1-5.
- Read biography “The Iceman” on page 35