- Classwork: distributive property; variables
- Homework: p. 361-362 all problems; p. 368-369 all problems, skip 126; multiplication test on 7s
- 100% block paper if needed to complete problems 100%block paper
ONLINE resource to help with the math textbook. You can access “homework help” for all the problems that students are assigned through this link. Simply click on the lesson that they are doing and then the problem that you are having difficulty with.
- Classwork: Discussion of Science Fair Projects; renewable and nonrenewable powerpoint
- Homework: 1. Conduct experiment for project by next Monday science fair outline; Science Fair projects are due 5/13 in completion
- Classwork: Read Maniac Magee; lesson on parenthetical citations; poetry scavenger hunt
- Homework: 1. Cursive packet due 5/11. cursive practice 1 2. Quotation worksheet due 5/11 quotation marks review easy grammar3. Poetry packet due 5/11 poetry packet 4. “Jabberwocky” paragraph due 5/11- I suggest they write a poetry analysis on why the author used nonsense words in this poem. Don’t forget to introduce the title and author in the paper. 5. Citation worksheet packet citation practice 2016 due 5/11 6. Book Talk due 5/20 READ, READ, READ!!!
- Classwork: Begin research
- Homework: 1. Roman Research paper at least two note cards are due Wednesday 5/11, we will finish the last two by next Friday 5/13. RESEARCH PAPER due 5/27 by noon Rome research project