- Classwork: dividing fractions….students learned a new way to divide fractions today
- Homework: p. 341-342 all problems; p. 346 all problems
- 100% block paper if needed to complete problems 100%block paper
ONLINE resource to help with the math textbook. You can access “homework help” for all the problems that students are assigned through this link. Simply click on the lesson that they are doing and then the problem that you are having difficulty with.
- Classwork: Discussion of Science Fair Projects; MoMath Experiment
- Homework: Materials and Procedure need to be completed (first page of the outline) by next Wednesday 5/4 science fair outline; Science Fair projects are due 5/13 in completion
- Classwork: Read Maniac Magee; What is theme? Is there a common theme among the novels that we have read this year??
- Classwork: Geography of Rome
- Homework: 1. Geography of Rome if not completed Friday in class. 2. Read and annotate “Roman Name Game” and answer corresponding questions roman name game