- Classwork: Variables 4.1.2 and part of 4.1.3
- Homework: 1. p. 174-176 and p. 182-184 (preview and review) students will need to use their handout from class that we did together to help with their homework
- 100% block paper if needed to complete problems 100%block paper
ONLINE resource to help with the math textbook. You can access “homework help” for all the problems that students are assigned through this link. Simply click on the lesson that they are doing and then the problem that you are having difficulty with.
- Classwork: complete foldable of earth’s layers and watch powerpoint and fill out worksheet; discussion about the center of the earth
- Classwork: Wonder; practice answering focus questions for Dragonwings…..complete focus worksheet for p.23-25; introduction to prepositions
- Homework: 1. Read chapter 3 and up to p. 70 of chapter 4 of Dragonwings and complete structured notes worksheet (it is double sided). Students need to find 3 answers to each question providing evidence from their reading to support each answer. They should do this just like we did in class. The worksheet has 2 sides that should be completed. dragonwings chp 3 and 4 notes
- preposition worksheet preposition phrase
- Classwork: Discuss “Three Gorges Dam” list pros and cons. Students were asked to pick a position and give EVIDENCE from the article to support their position to the question as to whether the 3 Gorges Dam was a positive addition to China or not. We listed our pros/cons and then students wrote a topic sentence in preparation for a persuasive paragraph relating to this topic ; begin ancient china timeline
- Homework: Using their article that they annotated, 3 gorges dam,write a persuasive paragraph answering the question: Should the 3Gorges Dam be built? Make sure to state your position WITHOUT using “I” and provide EVIDENCE from the article.