- Classwork: Review homework; review chapter; work on practice test
- Homework: STUDY for Test Wednesday 1. p. 91-93 do problems CL91 through CL99 (answers are the last pages of the chapter) 2. Math practice test Chapter 2 practice test When complete check answers here: chapter 2 practice test answers
ONLINE resource to help with the math textbook. You can access “homework help” for all the problems that students are assigned through this link. Simply click on the lesson that they are doing and then the problem that you are having difficulty with.
- Classwork: Climate/ ocean currents lab
- Homework: 1. Finish lab by answering questions completely on another piece of paper. ocean currents,climate lab
- Classwork: Mrs. James checks “All American Slurp” paragraphs; complex/compound sentence review; begin part C in class by working through elements of a business letter
- Homework: 1. vocabulary packet post/pre post and pre vocabulary packet ; don’t forget part C write a letter TEST Wednesday 10/21 2. Write “All American Slurp” paragraph using figurative language template (Paragraph should be turned in with final draft of paragraph, template, “All American Slurp” with questions answered, and figurative language sheet in which we found quotes in the reading. 3. Combining sentences #3 students must combine sentences twice: once to create a complex sentence and once to create a compound sentence for a total of 24 sentences sentence combining 3 3. Find a new book to read at home for next book review- bring to class for approval if you haven’t already.
- Classwork: egypt social structure egypt social scavenger hunt
- Homework: finish first page if not done…..there will be some blanks of information that isn’t found from the website http://www.pbs.org/empires/egypt/special/lifeas/nobleman.html OR you can use the reading here: egypt society reading