- Classwork: Fantastic 4-decimals; Review homework; graph and displaying data; area of objects
- Homework: p. 61 #2-15 to 2-19 (all); p. 65 #2-24 to 2-28 (all)
ONLINE resource to help with the math textbook. You can access “homework help” for all the problems that students are assigned through this link. Simply click on the lesson that they are doing and then the problem that you are having difficulty with.
- Classwork: Review weathering and erosion concepts go over study guide with answers to study for test
- Homework: 1. STUDY chapter 9 study guide, science chapter 9 study guide erosion
- TEST WEDNESDAY….use the answers to my study guide to help guide your student in his/her study chapter 9 study guide answers(2)
- LUNAR ECLIPSE Sunday night….extra credit if students write 5 sentences about what they see. 🙂
- Classwork: BOOK TALKS!!; analyze poem “Hope” from vocabulary packet and begin template for paragraph from Part C of vocabulary packet theme and figurative language template
- Homework: 1. vocabulary packet ped/man due 9/30ped man vocabulary; don’t forget part C paragraph and picture TEST Wednesday 9/30 2. Read p. 150-189 from Out of the Dust 3. Out of the Dust questions due 10/2- please complete 1-2 a day out of dust questions(1)
- Classwork: Group project on a paleolithic society….create a poster about what they ate, tools used, where they lived, and what their climate was like.
- Homework: none