- Classwork: Fantastic 4-decimals; Review homework; graph and displaying data
- Homework: p. 57 all problems (2.6 to 2.10); Recommend test corrections for all tests lower than 70%
ONLINE resource to help with the math textbook. You can access “homework help” for all the problems that students are assigned through this link. Simply click on the lesson that they are doing and then the problem that you are having difficulty with.
- Classwork: Review weathering and erosion concepts; Erosion Lab
- Homework: 1. finish lab (was finished in class) 2. Read Section 4 p. 314-317 and begin chapter 9 study guide, we will go over this in class but they must have most of it complete science chapter 9 study guide erosion
- Classwork: Vocabulary Test; discussion of figurative language figurative language handout; analyze poem “Hope” from vocabulary packet
- Homework: 1. vocabulary packet ped/man due 9/30ped man vocabulary; don’t forget part C paragraph and picture TEST Wednesday 9/30 2. Read p. 123-149 from Out of the Dust 3. Out of the Dust questions due 10/2- please complete 1-2 a day out of dust questions(1) 4. Simile search- find 5 similes in what you have read from Out of the Dust we found several in class together. Remember a simile has “like” or “as” and compares 2 things. He was as quiet as a mouse. 5. READ book of choice: book talk due 9/25 book talk
- Classwork: Group project on a paleolithic society….create a poster about what they ate, tools used, where they lived, and what their climate was like.
- Homework: none