- Classwork: Lesson 1.2.3 rectangular arrays
- Homework: p. 38roblems #1.68-1.72 all; Quiz corrections (I told students who received less than a 20 on their quiz should do quiz corrections to ensure understanding and help their grade); Multiplication chart
ONLINE resource to help with the math textbook. You can access “homework help” for all the problems that students are assigned through this link. Simply click on the lesson that they are doing and then the problem that you are having difficulty with.
- Classwork: EROSION; watch bill nye video about erosion and several videos about the dust bowl in preparation of erosion unit; complete worksheet that goes with these videos
- Homework: 1. Read Section 1 p. 298-303 and answer questions #1-7 completely….full sentences.
- Classwork: Vocabulary Test; Continue discussion of Bear Grylls articles-using impressions worksheetbear grylls chart and completing compare/contrast worksheet compare contrast graphic organizer Begin filling out template for Bear Grylls essay bear grylls template
- Homework: 1. terra/terr/sub vocabulary packetterr,terra,sub vocabulary packet(remember part C on the last page needs to be on a separate page and is a separate paragraph and picture) due next Wednesday 9/16 TEST WEDNESDAY- STUDY starred words for the test 2. Finish Bear Grylls template bear grylls template 3. READ book of choice: book talk due 9/25 book talk
- Classwork: Present maps; begin Paleolithic unit; What is migration? Why did people migrate to CA? Why did early paleolithic people migrate?
- Homework: Paleolithic Journal p. 2-3 (must write at least 5 sentences in your answer)paleolithic journal