WRITE THIS SENTENCE DOWN ON A PIECE OF PAPER:
Mrs. James’ class is very bright, talented, and kind when they are in the 6th grade classroom.
- Classwork: Lesson 1.2.1 How can I group things
- Homework: p. 29 problems #1.46 – 1.50 all 1 2 1
ONLINE resource to help with the math textbook. You can access “homework help” for all the problems that students are assigned through this link. Simply click on the lesson that they are doing and then the problem that you are having difficulty with.
- Classwork: Latitude and Longitude….maps in science
- Homework: 1. finish latitude and longitude worksheet if not done latitude longitude worksheet 2. Read pages 64-66 and Write the Answer: What is a topographical map and why is it used???
- Classwork: Vocabulary test; practice “close” read on Bear Grylls; review Bear Grylls first article, fill out impressions and begin reading 2nd article
- Homework: 1. bi/di/audi vocabulary packet bi di audi packet(remember part C on the last page needs to be on a separate page) due next Wednesday 9/9 TEST WEDNESDAY 2. READ book of choice: book review due 9/25 3. Read 2nd “Bear Grylls” article CLOSELY. bear gryls stry 2
- Classwork: Begin working on map project
- Homework: Map project due 9/09/15 6th Grade Map Skills project