- Classwork: Lesson 1.1.4 analyzing data; Lesson 1.1.5 conjectures
- Homework: Do 1.28-1.32 1 1 4 & 1.36-1.40
ONLINE resource to help with the math textbook. You can access “homework help” for all the problems that students are assigned through this link. Simply click on the lesson that they are doing and then the problem that you are having difficulty with.
- Classwork: Science Tool Lab & begin homework Tool worksheet
- Homework: 1. finish lab if not completed in class sciencetoollab 2. Science tool worksheet science tool worksheet
- Classwork: Grammar Lesson: Commas in a series; Nothing But the Truth discussion and begin paragraph; practice “close” read on Bear Grylls
- Homework: 1. a/an/anti vocabulary packet (remember part C on the last page needs to be on a separate page) due next Wednesday 9/2 a an anti vocab packet 2. Using Nothing But the Truth seminar worksheet Nothing but the truth Seminar 1 questions begin filling out paragraph template answering the topic questions “Who is the most to blame in the novel “Nothing But the Truth”. Students need to write a polished paragraph using their template. They should staple their seminar questions worksheet and paragraph template worksheet to the paragraph to turn all 3 papers in Wednesday.Literary Analysis Paragraph Template-NBTdoc 3. Commas in a Series worksheet commasinseries 4. Read “Bear Grylls” article CLOSELY and answer questions at the back. beargryllsfirstreadandquestions
- Classwork: Introduction of the parts to a map and their importance. Complete worksheet identifying key aspects of a map mapskillsworksheet; Discuss map projects and go over expectations for assignment.
- Homework: 1. Complete map skills worksheet if not already done in class. 2. Map project due 9/10/15 6th Grade Map Skills project