- Classwork: Fun with math!
- Students were instructed on a TESSELLATION project which will be their last assignment in math final tessellation project This is due 5/29, either emailed to me or dropped off at APL. Check out these pictures of some sample tessellations that are really cool!
- Classwork: Scan Tron testing/ Virtual Rock Lab http://www.k12.com/k12-virtual-labs-earth-science.html
- Homework: 5 sentences about the virtual rock lab DUE 5/29 unless already turned in Friday 5/22
Language Arts/ Social Studies
- Classwork: Biography poem example completed in class; Wonder; Continue work for Roman Paper- Mrs. James gives feedback on outline and/or rough drafts
- Homework: 1. Biography Poem biographypoem – DUE 5/29, either emailed to me or dropped off at APL Here is a student sample of this assignment Rajon Rondo 2. RESEARCH paper roman research paper due 5/29, last day of school- can be either emailed or dropped off at school, I would like a final draft paper following criteria outlined in their packet as well as the packet itself.