- Classwork: Review homework; Journal area of quadrilaterals;
- Homework: Area and Perimeter packet, area perimeter This copy doesn’t have the last page, I will post the last page on Monday math extention from 3-20.
- Classwork: Work on their Volcano Powerpoint- this will be completed by 3/25
- Homework: Several students asked me to email their powerpoint to their parent’s email. They have done so well with this project. If students don’t have access to powerpoint at home and need to finish they can come to the library on Monday or Tuesday and use the school’s computers. Most students were finished with this project as they had class periods to work on it. They MUST have the following slides: TITLE PAGE, LOCATION(where is volcano, map of location), PLATE TECTONICS (type of plate boundary, name of plates in boundary, type of volcano, cross section picture of volcano), COOL STORIES (eruption history, damage, legends…), BIBLIOGRAPHY (website links to all sources)
- Classwork: Journal- elements of myths; Cronus myth analysis; SBAC practice testing
- Homework: 1. Read chapter 11 & 12 Lightning Thief and complete worksheet due 3/25 ch 12 lt homework 2. Vocabulary packet on Greek words due 3/25 greek word vocabulary ; TEST on these words 4/1 3. Sentence Variety worksheet due 3/25 sentence variety 4. Book Report (Book Talk, due 4/1/15) book talk
- Classwork: Review athens/sparta venn diagram and begin completing outline for compare/contrast paper athens and sparta outline
- Homework: Rough Draft of Athens/Sparta similarities and differences paper. I suggest students do their rough draft on a computer so that they can easily make corrections to complete the final draft. It is VERY important that they have their rough draft on Wednesday, we will be doing a peer editing activity with the paper.