- Classwork: Fantastic 4,finish solving equations journal; review multiplying and dividing integers
- Homework: solving multiplication equationsintegers-multiplication-2; integers-multiplication-1
- Classwork: Lab: Go over study guide, tectonic plate activity
- Homework: 1. Science Fair project research science research due February 11th, Science Fair project due February 27th see Science Fair Link https://sites.google.com/site/aplsteamfair/2. STUDY the Study guide for chapter 6 chapter 6 study guide– test is Friday
- Classwork: Review Dragonwings chapter 9, relate to theme of novel; Vocabulary test
- Homework: 1.Read chapter 10 of Dragonwings p. 223-241 only. Complete theme structured notes worksheet- it is double sided (on one side write examples of theme from entire novel, on other side write down examples that the theme has been overcome) 2. Vocabulary packet- para, due 2/11 with Part C-write a literary response to a chinese parable para vocab packet 3. Picture Book Report due 2/13 picture book report
- Classwork: Review the 3 beliefs of China; begin group project on sayings from 3 beliefs of china3 beliefs of china activity
- Homework: FINISH the 3 beliefs of china sayings activity from classwork.