I wanted to mention that the work below represents school work for 4 school days–this Thursday and Friday (12/18 &12/19) as well as the Monday and Tuesday following Winter Break (1/5 & 1/6). If you have any questions over break don’t hesitate to call or email me. It is my hope that you all have a lovely break filled with family, joy and happiness! I look forward to seeing everyone next year! 🙂
- Classwork: PEMDAS, PEMDAS journal, fantastic 4
- Homework: PEMDAS or Order of Operations (pemdas homework), students are responsible for only evens on the first page of the packet.
- Classwork: DRY ICE…fun with making clouds….
- Homework: 1. Climate Project due 1/7 My Country’s climate ; students might want to review p. 520-526 to help with their Climate Project.
- Classwork: Vocabulary Test and Mrs. James reviews templates for persuasion paper; introduce Dragonwings
- Homework: 1.Read Chapter 1 of Dragonwings. dragnwings ch. 1 Write 2 text-dependent questions from the chapter and include the answers. Write down 2 quotes from the chapter and why they are significant 2. Literature Scavenger Hunt (literature scavenger hunt) 3. Persuasion template-take information from graphic organizer and begin organizing paper- write down claims with evidence (persuasive paper packet)
- Classwork: India webquest (india webquest(1))
- Homework: 1. Complete webquest (india webquest(1)) if not done in class 2. read “The Emperor’s Silent Army” (emporers silent army) and answer questions #1,2,5 & 6 3. read “A Great Wall” CLOSELY (a great wall)