- Classwork: Fantastic 4, solving equations journal; review homework; assign new homework and do several sample problems.
- Homework: 1. Setting Up Proportions Worksheet(setting up proportion review)….SHOW work using our Steps!!
- Classwork: We went over all the answers to the Chapter 9 Study Guide (chapter 9 study guide answers(2)in preparation of test
- Homework: STUDY for test….use the Chapter 9 Study Guide (science chapter 9 study guide erosion)(may need to refer to Chapter 9 sections 1-4 for answers)
- Classwork: discussion of Out of the Dust and go over some of the answers to the questions due 10/3; Analysis of Out of Dust– complete Plot Diagram and character sketch about Billie Jo (plot diagram and character sketch)
- Homework: 1.Vocabulary packet (nom/dict)(nom and dict vocab packet) due 10/8 Remember that part C of the vocabulary packet has two parts this week- memorize a poem AND sentences for * vocabulary words using a dependent clause 2. Read Out of the Dust finish book 3. Out of the Dust questions (out of dust questions) due 10/3 in COMPLETE sentences on a separate paper
- Classwork: Group work: students presented their group project (East Africa, Middle East, or Europe). Groups are to create a poster that has the following details about their groups’ reading: 1. Location 2. Climate 3. Food 4. Tools Students took notes on the two groups that they were not a participant in.
- Homework: Migration Brochure Project DUE 10/10 (Next Friday) (migration brochure)