- Classwork: Fantastic 4, review ratio tables, ratio activity
- Homework: Complete Lesson 10 (#1-2, all parts) (math ratio lesson 5) , Lesson 11 (#1), and Ratio Review worksheet (ratio review worksheet)
- Classwork: Topographical Map Lab
- Homework: Students were asked to write an expository paper in which they describe the steps used to complete the lab today. We completed the first 3 paragraphs in class together. They should have an introduction, 3 body paragraphs-one for each step used during the lab, and a conclusion.
- Classwork: Vocabulary Test; DOL; discuss two Bear Grylls article(bear grlls story 2 OR bear grlls roughed it in hotels), created two topic statements based on each article; students began filling out template based on which topic sentence they chose to write about finding evidence to support that sentence.
- Homework: 1.Vocabulary packet (terro/terr/sub) (terr,terra,sub vocabulary packet) due 9/17 Remember that part C of the vocabulary packet has two parts this week- writing a terrifying tale and drawing a picture to go with it 2. Complete Literary Analysis Template for Bear Grylls article of choice (bear grylls literary template) 3. Book Review due 9/26 (bookreview)
- Classwork: Share map project-They were FABULOUS!; begin Paleolithic unit, reading about CA migration
- Homework: Write 3-5 sentences on pg. 2 of their Paleolithic Journal (paleolithic journal)